Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Pictures from Disneyland Paris!

Ok, so beneath, in little groups, are some cool pictures of the stuff I got to see at Disneyland three weeks ago. Not all of them were taken by us, I downlaoded a few from the official sight. I wanted you to see what I got to see, but we didn't take enough pictures. In my opinion anyways. It was just that the kids and Lydie had been there a few times already, so it wasn't as much of a novelty for them as it was for me. Hence so few pictures.

Hope you like them though!



Heck yeah! Pirates of the Caribbean! Lydie told me it was the best one at the park, and it was so cool that we went through twice in a row!











A couple of Ladies being auctioned off by the pirates. Poor things.












Ooh, pretty shiny things! Look at all the riches!















(Now, think of different pirates.)

"Captain! Oh Captain look at me!"














Then, when you have his attention he ruins the photo with his hook. How just like a pirate!














Don't do it Wendy, Peter will save you!














Indians!














It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all...etc. etc.















Another famous figure I saw when I was there.



















This is Big Thunder mountain. It was a pretty cool ride.














Just a little sign that reminded me, in the middle of my day dreaming, that I was still in France. (Fastpass enter with ticket.)














This is Sleeping Beauty's catsle. Isn't it beautiful! It was real too, not Poly filler-ish.

One of the floats in the parade. It was really nice I got to wave to Mickey Mouse! I think Goofy, Pluto and Donald were in this one, but I am not sure.


Round and round the merry-go-round!
I was having fun, but it doesn't look like my horse was. It must be the giant pole they shoved through her back. I would probably make that face too if I had one through my back. By the way, the boy next to me is Thomas, the oldest of the three children I mind. And, I have to give props to Aurélie, the middle child, because she took this picture while riding her own horse backwards. Now that is talent!

1 comment:

Kate said...

hi hava!!!