Friday, October 14, 2005

My first post.

I did it. I went and made myself a blog. Here it is! Now all I have to do is write in it. That could prove to be harder than one might think as I have an aversion to writing and a tendency towards babbling. i am the type of person that would much rather have a conversation with someone than exchange emails with them. (I love to hear things. I think that's how I learn. Don't get me wrong and think that I don't love to read, I do, it's just that I do that to activate a different part of my brain. The part that likes to be fed personal and solitary fun. I read to be in another world, for pure enjoyment and never to learn anything. Unless, that is I am particularaly searching for something that can no longer be found in words said, but only in words written. Then I suppose I do read for the sake of learning.)

2 comments:

neo-human said...

Well, welcome to the blogosphere :)
Interesting theme you got 'Where there is gold...' - lets see what you post as time goes on... and by the way, a suggestion, on your blogger 'dashboard', go to 'settings' and in the 'comments' section be sure to turn on 'word verification for comments' - it helps keep spammers away (which I have found in the past to be quite annoying, and hope you don't have to go through the same). Otherwise - happy blogging :)

Kate said...

Hello Hava! I love your quote. ;-) One of the great things about a blog is that it can be motivation to write, and motivation to think and ponder just a little bit more. At least I've found it so. Here's hoping you find your voice here ('cause I wouldm love to be able to keep up with you this way!)

Love,
Kate